Most of us buys a lot of stuff online but what we commonly miss is leveraging the cash back offers. Most of the times, I realize that very next moment after placing the order.
What all it requires is a just few seconds of conscious effort prior placing an order. I just want to share a few reliable cash back stores that I tried and saved at least a couple hundred of $$. Of course, referral is my interest along with yours its mutually beneficial. Almost all of them offers to transfer your cash back amount to your paypal account or redeem for your favorite store e-gift cards.
Ebates: ebates.com/r/GSAGAR2 ($10/$25)
$10/$25 welcome bonus and keep getting more cash back on almost all online stores. Here are simple steps for those who are not familiar. Please ignore them if you are aware of those trivial steps.
1. Open ebates.com. Site or App (some times App gives more cash back than site)
2. Search for your vendor.
3. Click the red ‘SHOP’ button.
4. And finally, checkout as usual.
TopCashBack: topcashback.com/ref/sagarg ($10)
Just another cash back site but offers more cash back on select stores than ebates. You can compare whichever offers more and go for it. But, I found the credit will take a bit longer to reflect in your account.
Acorns: https://acorns.com/invite/9RULRX ($5)
Save pennies rounded off from all your transactions. this app invests all your pennies in a smartly managed funds. You can choose the portfolio based on your risk appetite.
Walmart Grocery: http://r.wmt.co/k8jBi ($10)
Very convenient to order whatever is available in your nearest Walmart store and pick them up in minutes.
- You pick a pickup time slot.
- Add the items to your cart and place the order (don’t forget the cash back site )
- On your way to the store, check-in from your app so that the associate will be ready by the time you reach.
- Park your car in the in the pickup area – orange color spots with number. Indicate your parking lane number in the app.
- The store associate will come and load the stuff back in your car and you are DONE!
You don’t need to roam around the store aisles to find your item (unless you want to burn some calories of course that’s very good, but I prefer going gym for that If you prefer going stores there are couple more apps I can suggest you to add more $$ to your saving.. Please leave a comment I will revert back to you!